I have completed a sewing project. Successfully!
Ta Daaaaa- Pajama Pants!
I decided to take a sewing class this year since to learn to do things the *right* way. Our class project was pajama pants, which I am supposed to be 2/3’s done with as there is one more class session. BUT, on the side, I have been making my dear hubby a pair of his own. Seeing as how confident I have become in this new sewing gig, I decided to read the directions and try to finish the waistband and elastic on my own.
And it worked! Now, onto the matching top. This one may require a little more research, as there is interfacing involved, buttons, button holes, and a pocket. Stay tuned.
Thuja Sock Progress
At long last, I have turned the heel on Thuja Sock # 2. The finish is in sight!
Now, onto Project Spectrum… February/ March colors are blue, white and gray. I think I have a few ideas!